EVEON Containers B.V. is a global online supplier of new and used shipping containers. We offer our customers the advantage of receiving containers 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the most convenient way at the best price with fast delivery times. We take our responsibility and our customers can always rely on us to help them find the right container at any time. We are transparent and “straight and forward” is our motto.
This means that we take our responsibility to the fullest when it comes to the protection of personal data. We are therefore transparent in the use of your personal data and guarantee that these shall be stored safely with us and that we handle them carefully. In this data protection declaration, we explain to you what we do with your personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data? Eveon Containers BV (“Eveon”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Our main office is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
If you have any questions about this data protection declaration, our data protection policy or our use of personal data, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address:
2. For what purpose does Eveon process your personal data? We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Creation of profiles and personalized advertisements
We can combine the data we receive from you through different channels. For example, we can link the information that we have collected on the basis of your online order with information that we have received through accepted cookies. If you have given your consent, we can combine these details so that we can compile a customer profile for you. The customer profiles are then divided into different categories in order to analyse your interests and in this way to be able to make you a customized offer, including by displaying personalized advertising via various channels, such as newsletters, our website(s) and third party websites.
We will not process your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above unless you have previously given your consent, which is required within the framework of the agreement we have made with you or we are entitled or obliged to do so based on legal provisions.
3. Which personal data does Eveon process? We process the following data for the purposes mentioned in this data protection declaration:
4. Whose personal data does Eveon process? We process personal data of people with whom we maintain, strive for or have had a customer relationship, for example personal data of:
5. For what purpose does Eveon process your personal data? All processing of personal data is based on so-called “legal grounds” as described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We process your personal data on the basis of four possible legal reasons:
1. on the basis of the performance of a contract concluded with you; or
2. on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation; or
3. based on a legitimate interest we pursue; or
4. based on your consent.
Fulfilment of a contract
We use your personal data as necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you, such as when purchasing a container. Without these details, we would not be able to fulfil our obligations under the contract. The processing of orders and the provision of services fall under these legal grounds.
Legal obligations We are legally obliged to process your personal data in order to meet tax and other legal obligations.
Legitimate interest We use personal data for the following legitimate interests:
In those cases in which the three legal grounds mentioned above do not apply, we will only use your details after you have given us your express consent. You can revoke this consent at any time.
6. Who does Eveon share your personal data with? We pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary in the context of the performance of the contract or if we are obliged or authorized to do so for legal reasons. We can also pass on your details to the following companies that process these details on our behalf:
There are written agreements with these companies about the handling of your personal data and what they may and may not do with them.
In addition, we can also pass on your details to third parties who can determine how they handle your details. We have no influence on the use of your details by these third parties as they determine for what purpose they need them and to whom they pass them on. These can include the following organizations:
In addition, we pass on your personal data to State authorities if this is required in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
7. How long does Eveon keep your details?
8. How do we secure your details? Eveon takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that access to your personal data is restricted to the required group of people. Access to the details is secured and our security measures are checked regularly. We also use TLS certificates for the secure transmission of your details.
9. What data protection rights do you have? If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can contact us at any time.
Make sure you always clearly state who you are so that we can make sure we don’t change or delete the wrong person’s information.
Requests for access to your personal data will be processed free of charge unless this is excessive or for no reason. If access cannot be made within a reasonable period of time, Eveon will specify a date on which the information will be made available. If access is denied for any reason, Eveon will provide information on why access was denied.
10. Who can you turn to if you have a question or want to complain? Of course, we are also happy to help you if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions or want to complain, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Based on data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the Dutch data protection authority (“Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”). For this purpose, you can contact this data protection authority at: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
· Eveon Containers BV Vasteland 78 3011BN Rotterdam
· The Netherlands