Role and main responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping all webshop content up to date, consistent (according to the business changes) and useful for our customers
- Develop a structured way to align any content updates in different places within one country webshop as well as across different countries (considering regional differences in language, product offer, transport options etc.)
- Coordinate external parities to translate required content (provide details about the context, follow up to get deliverables on time)
Must have qualifications:
- Strong English level (preferably a native speaker) and good German, having a feel for the language is important. Other languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French or Italian are a plus
- Good communication and writing skills
- Very accurate, an eye for detail
- Proactive, initiative
- Taking ownership, responsible, self-organized,
- Customer-oriented, team player
- Ability to work with some team members and external translators remotely
Nice to have:
- Interest to be the final responsible for content editing and finding small improvements for multilingual content alignment and better clarity
- Curious to learn and preference to work in an international environment
- Previous working experience is a plus, but not required if the candidate is able to do the job (preferably to showcase your abilities on volunteer or extra-curricular activities).
- Competitive salary. Growth opportunities.
- Flexible contract for 20-32 hours a week.
- High visibility results of your work.
- International team, helping each other to succeed; innovative rapidly growing company with agile mindset.
- Thorough on-boarding to use CMS as well as clear introduction into the business and product/regional differences will be provided.
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra on +31 611 43 39 64