- Next.js, SASS, TypeScript, Jest, React Testing Library.
- Solid up-to-date experience (2+ years) in React and TypeScript.
- Writing clean, well-structured, maintainable and scalable code, coverage with tests, addressing security
- You can build a webshop front end from scratch, maintain it and fix bugs
- You have been involved in projects built from scratch in React and you understand how to approach and structure a development project from a concept to production
- Willingness to learn and ability to develop own skills independently
- Good English level, reading/writing is the most important.
- Being proactive to ask questions, communicate and resolve issues
Nice to have:
- Experience in Next.js (especially ISG and SSR) or a desire to learn and work in Next.js is a strong plus
- Experience in starting projects from scratch is great added value
- E-commerce domain experience
- Pet projects in React that can be shared with the lead developer to evaluate technical skills
- Speaking Russian
What you can expect:
- Full Time job offer (37,5 hours/week)
- Flexible location. Relocation to the Netherlands is possible after a year of successful cooperation
- Competitive salary!
- As a first project – re-building from scratch the whole FE set up of the webshop in a SEO-friendly manner in Next.js
- Second project – building a wrapper around our e-commerce system from scratch in React for the back-office needs + support of the first project
- Your voice will matter in decision-making. You can shape the future of containers trade!
- No support of the legacy code
- Joining a talented development team at an early stage of shaping the team in a fast-growing company
- We support professional and personal development through training, courses, coaching; If necessary English courses will be provided
- We truly care about each other :)
About Eveon Containers:
We are based in the Netherlands and a 100% digital e-commerce company. Eveon Containers is a successful steadily growing start-up, trading shipping containers online. The company launched in Germany in October 2020, expanded to the USA in July 2021 and will roll out rapidly to establish a global coverage.
We grow and learn really quickly. We would like to reinforce our development team to facilitate this growth and develop best software solutions accommodating market needs. Great time and opportunity to join the team and grow together!
We see it as our mission to make a serious contribution to reducing the amount of empty containers transported worldwide. We transport the containers to our customers in a climate-neutral way by compensating the CO2 emissions with trees planted by Land Life. In this way, a forest of thousands of trees is already being created in northern Spain.
Shares and likes are welcome!
Don’t hesitate to contact me for any additional information and send your CV to email@example.com .